Nicole's Class Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

"Final Exam" Part 1

Discuss three of the websites of your colleagues and write comments in response to their blogs (in their blog). Identify the three Blogs where you are making comments.

1. I'm a big fan of Julie's website. It's so amazing that she is just beginning to take classes in English and she is still so proficient with the tech assignments and her blog writing. The personal touches on her assignment pages are great! I also liked that she gave us an alternate version of her music concrete assignment--it gave me a sense of what kind of edits she made. I'm making comments on her blog here

2. Aurora's website, like her final project page, seems very well thought out and organized. It's very easy to navigate and it is uncluttered so that the important information is accessible. The tables on her literacy page are especially good, and she has great annotations on the links. I especially liked the "grammar dance" website--it has some really innovative ideas. I'm commenting on her blog here. EDITED TO ADD: Wow, I wasn't the only one who liked that grammar dance link--I just read Gregory's discussion about Aurora's page and it was pretty much the same as mine. Really a great find!

3. I love how Gregory's personality is the first thing you notice about his website. It shows that he really wants people to get to know him and that he's willing to share his interests and ideas. I thought his music concrete assignment was especially great to listen to. It's different than a lot of the other assignments, and his use of spoken word is really exciting. I'm commenting on his blog here

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Song said...

Hi~ buddy, I wrote about your website too on my blog. you gave me the idea what i should write the comment for the website. Here is what I said:
It is true that Nicole's website is reborn and so impressive. She is definitely good at the technological skill......

July 3, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home